Friday 27 April 2012

CAST OFFS: The People That RUIN TV For Me


1) The Hulk / The Avengers
Yeh, so, he’s big, he’s bulky, he can destroy things but brute strength has got to be the shittest super hero power. It just seems so achievable. And nobody wants to be green.

2) Frodo / The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy
Such a little weiner. I’m not even sure if I’m talking about Frodo or Elijah Wood but either way his voice, face and personality does my fucking head in. GIVE THE RING TO ONE OF THE COOL ONES. For fucks sake. PS Elijah is a terrible name.

3) Harry Morgan / Dexter
Yes, ok. In the first season when the back story was centred around you your flashbacks were interesting. But since then you’ve just been there for RUBBISH interjections about ‘following the code’ or just basically being a massive fun-sponge. Your character died so many seasons ago… it’s time for you to fuck off too…

4) Jar Jar Binks / Star Wars
Undoubtedly one of the biggest mistakes in the Star Wars universe. He’s not funny, wastes time, looks powerfully annoying. Need I say more?

5) Gemma / The Only Way Is Essex
Shown here with a clown face to highlight how much of a dick she is. I’ve met her on a night out - she’s more disgusting in person. I hate the way she talks, acts, presents herself… I remember the first episode I saw her in and I thought – “This is the end... This is the end of TOWIE”

6) Carrie / Sex In The City
Ugliest mong I’ve ever seen, parading around like she’s attractive. It’s weird when the main character is the one that ruins the show but it does happen. Charlotte’s the only fit one. FACT. Also, Carrie looks a bit like Jar Jar in my picture display, HA!

7) Jaiden / Desperate Scousewives
Does it bother anyone else that NONE of them are wives but they’ve used this title? Fuck it. Jaiden’s face is extremely punch-able. I’ve read his blog.. it’s pretty fucking shit. I hate him on this show; it would do better without him.

8) Maggie Gyllenhaal / The Dark Knight
What a shit replacement for Katie Holmes? Maggie Gyllenhaal has the sex appeal of a baked potato.

9) Ricci / Geordie Shore
He’s the worst addition to the show. I hate his face, hate his attitude, hate his ethics. Mong-child. Anyone that lifts their shirt up like that for a photo should be shot instantly (by an Uzi, not a camera).

10) Craig Colton (or people like him) / The X Factor
Why don’t the fact ugly ones understand that they’ll never win? The Pop industry is more superficial than that! Just look at Adele (…if you can). Her team are trying to make her more human looking by the day…

11) Screech / Saved By The Bell
Irratating little runt that would never have been friends with the other, attractive kids. (including the bint that ended up splashing her tits around in Show Girls)

12) Billy / The Power Rangers
As IF they’d employ someone who was short sighted to be a Power Ranger. What’s he going to do - Put his contacts in mid-morph? Little gimp.

13) Snooki / Jersey Shore
Horrendous example of being famous for no reason. Disgusting excuse for a human being. Grim, sweaty, greasy, orange, fat, ugly & stupid…

14)  The EVEN Fatter One / Glee
Don’t even know her name because I didn’t watch the show past season 1. But it looks like they’ve brought in someone to make the black fat one seem less fat. Put down the fork, babe.

15) Jubilee / The X Men 90’s Cartoon
I can’t remember anyone saying that Jubilee was their favourite. I never even really worked out what she did? Indoor fireworks? She annoyed me. Her coat was too big. End of.

3 comments:

  1. Mate, you've got to give it to the Hulk in the new Avengers, not only is he awesome, but also hilarious. Agree that super strength is a bit of a naff power, but Isn't that pretty much the key power of nearly all super heroes (Thor, Superman, Iron Man)?

    As for Billy in Power Rangers, by sure the most annoying, and made even more so by the fat that he just wouldn't fuck off! I swear if I put on season59 that is currently running he'd still be in it! What a dweeb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the new Avengers but in General I was never a fan of the Hulk. Maybe it will change my mind. But I doubt it.

    Did Billy stay on for ages afterwards? Christ. I stopped watching when that gay long haired Green one with the huge gold collar came along (who's robot was as big as the other 5's combined). Blatently unfair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hulk has bene pretty lame so far (look at the tow failure of films, actually,, avoid looking if you value your eyesight) but he definitely hits a new level in The Avengers.

    Yeah, he stayed on and wasn't even the BLue Rnager anymore, he became Zordon's sidekick Alpha's 4's sidekick, I mean seriously, move the feck on!

    ReplyDelete